skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
another cute cheap thrill
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
make room.
i want you to know, it doesn't matter where we take this road,
someone's gotta go.
you can't make it feel right, when you know that it's wrong.
there's no moving on,
so i'm already gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blueskiesandrain
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(48)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(97)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(20)
▼
September
(21)
when september ends.
i don't do you.
on fire.
implosion in my face.
Nothing unusual nothing strangeClose to nothing at...
oh bother.
I'm in bed now...under the covers.It's my birthday...
make room.
bruised.
some people have no shame.
cuteness exists.
in your eyes.
not falling apart.
serious work.
new info.
lost.
bitterness is overrated.
please go away.go please go.get out get out get ou...
just how did you become that kind of guy to look a...
for the romantic in all of us :)
prime.
►
August
(27)
►
July
(3)
Stuff I Look At When I Procastinate
Bakerella
Cardboard Love
Color Me Katie
Don't Judge My Hair
FAIL Blog
Hello Kitty Hell
I don't know where I'm going but I'm on the way
My First Fail
People of Walmart
TasteSpotting
The Sartorialist
This Is Photobomb
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment